I am available for hire on a contract basis. Please email me with any inquiries.
Full stack developer specializing in ecommerce and custom application development.
Louisiana State University, 2003 (Summa Cum Laude)
Bachelor of Science, Information Systems (ISDS)
Bachelor of Arts, Music
2003-Present — Internet Retail Connection
- Developed, maintained and scaled custom eCommerce system, including front-end websites and back-end inventory and order management systems which generated 2010 revenues of $5.4 million.
- Directed online marketing strategy, including search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, and pay-per-click management.
- Administered Red Hat Linux and CentOS Linux servers with an Apache/MySQL/PHP environment.
- Integrated internal systems with external vendor systems to automate inventory, ordering, and customer service.
- Developed interfaces for various external APIs, including Amazon, Facebook, UPS, USPS, eBay, Chase Paymentech and Sears.
2004-2005 — NetShapers, Inc.
- Coordinated and developed web-based software (PHP, MySQL) for clients of NetShapers.
- Designed XML class to interface directly with eBay API.
- Created affiliate-driven websites by using data mining techniques to parse merchant data files.
2003-2005 — ShoppersChoice, LLC
- Created and managed affiliate program, generating new monthly revenues of $50,000.
- Managed data feed integration with Amazon.com.
- Directed marketing strategy, including e-mail marketing and search engine optimization.
2002-2003 — AllBrands.com
- Designed, developed and implemented various web-based intranet applications to streamline company operations
- Assisted in the conversion of a large, static website into a more manageable database-driven dynamic website
- Designed and executed targeted e-mail marketing campaigns
- Created real-time, database-driven reports for company management
- Upgraded and supported Windows 2000/UNIX server and network
- Provided help desk support to employees and management
- Managed $100,000 annual pay-per-click search engine advertising budget
- Attained $50,000 monthly eBay sales
1998-2002 — LSU Construction Management
- Created and maintained department website
- Installed and maintained department servers, network, and workstations
- Object Oriented PHP (Expert)
- Symfony Framework (Expert)
- MySQL (Expert)
- CSS/SCSS (Expert)
- jQuery (Expert)
- Web Development (Expert)
- Git (Advanced)
- Zurb Foundation (Advanced)
- PHPUnit (Advanced)
- Doctrine (Advanced)
- Composer (Advanced)
- Linux Administration (Advanced)
- Apache (Advanced)
- Devops (Advanced)
- nginx (Intermediate)
- Varnish (Intermediate)
- Graphic Design (Intermediate)
- WordPress (Intermediate)
- MongoDB (Basic)
- RabbitMQ (Basic)
- Bower (Basic)
- NodeJS (Basic)
Honors & Affiliations
LSU 100 Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses (Inaugural Member), National Society of Collegiate Scholars, Golden Key National Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, Foreaux Society, LSU Dean’s List, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Award, Carolina Crown Leadership Task Force
Available upon request